FRATERNAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR
|Title:||FRATERNAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR||
This position is the primary support person to the Vice President of Fraternal Services. The administrative professional in this position helps to advance the organization’s humanitarian mission/cause, promotes its volunteer network and programs, and supports department operational and administrative functions.
- Possess at least an Associate Degree with communications or marketing emphasis, or comparable experience.
- Proven track record in completing highly detailed projects accurately and efficiently
- Ability to identify goals, priorities and resolve issues proactively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and WORD applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment; can work well independently or as part of a team; and is optimistic, organized, motivated and dependable.
- Occasional travel necessary.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources (click here). Please indicate salary requirements.
People Helping People
National Mutual Benefit's motto is People Helping People in Time of Need, and no group of people better exemplifies this than our Home Office employees. NMB focuses on finding candidates that are interested in helping others, even if it means going the extra mile. Employment with NMB offers these unique features:
- Cooperative work atmosphere that promotes professionalism, respect, trust, and open lines of communication.
- 36-hour workweeks, featuring 5-hour Fridays
- Business-casual atmosphere (as well as "Jean Fridays")
- Ample company-sponsored community service opportunities
NMB offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees, including:
- Group insurance, including life and health
- Vision and dental voluntarily available
- Disability Income Coverage
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Contribution Option
- Company 401(k) Contribution
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Free on-site parking
For additional information, please contact Human Resources.