POLICY ISSUANCE ASSISTANT
|Title:||POLICY ISSUANCE ASSISTANT||
The individual in this role provides support to the New Business Department by completing tasks related to new applications, including data entry, processing orders, and issuing approved policies.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, motivated, energetic, proactive, and dependable.
- Should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Individual shoudl have good math skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
This individual should also be a self-starter who has good listening skills, is able to multi-task and prioritize, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Individual should also be able to work independently.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources (click here).
People Helping People
National Mutual Benefit's motto is People Helping People in Time of Need, and no group of people better exemplifies this than our Home Office employees. NMB focuses on finding candidates that are interested in helping others, even if it means going the extra mile. Employment with NMB offers these unique features:
- Cooperative work atmosphere that promotes professionalism, respect, trust, and open lines of communication.
- 36-hour workweeks, featuring 5-hour Fridays
- Business-casual atmosphere (as well as "Jean Fridays")
- Ample company-sponsored community service opportunities
NMB offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees, including:
- Group insurance, including life and health
- Vision and dental voluntarily available
- Disability Income Coverage
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Contribution Option
- Company 401(k) Contribution
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Free on-site parking
For additional information, please contact Human Resources.