Senior Vice President- Marketing and Sales
About National Mutual Benefit
NMB is a 116 year old company built with today’s consumer in mind. As a fraternal benefit society, we are member owned and are committed to helping our members to make a difference in their families, communities and country. NMB helps people to protect their loved ones from the financial risks associated with dying too soon or living too long through life insurance and annuities.
The Senior Vice President – Marketing and Sales provides leadership to all marketing and sales activities at NMB. This position is a key member of the leadership team and reports to the President and CEO, and is responsible for:
- Driving NMB into the 21st century in regards to brand, marketing, social media, member focus, member engagement and sales.
- Achieving sales goals.
- Achieving brand and member engagement goals.
- Developing and delivering all life and annuity products including traditional life, both term and whole life, and fixed universal life and fixed annuities.
- Developing and delivering member engagement programs.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer advocate. The SVP will have demonstrated skills in aligning marketing and sales efforts. The candidate should have:
- Extensive experience in successfully leading the marketing and sales of life insurance.
- A track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Experience planning and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, interpretation of statistical information and development and implementation of strategies to maximize performance.
- Strong strategic and business mindset.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven success working with a wide variety of distribution channels.
- Ability to travel for the purpose of meeting with sales teams and members.
Experience, Education and Training
- At least ten years marketing experience in insurance or financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience.
- CLU, ChFC, FLMI and/or FIC designations preferred.
- Reports to the President and CEO
- Peer colleague to CFO and COO
- Direct reports include leaders of member engagement, sales, and marketing